I, , hereby state that by signing the Consent, I acknowledge and agree as follows:
1. The Practice’s Privacy Notice has been provided to me prior to this Consent. The Privacy Notice includes a complete description of the uses and/or disclosures of my protected health information (PHI) necessary for the Practice to provide treatment to me, and also necessary for the Practice to obtain payment for that treatment and to carry out is health care operations. The Practice explained to me that the Privacy Notice would be available to me in the future at my request. The Practice has further explained my right to obtain a copy of the Privacy Notice prior to this Consent, and has encouraged me to read the Privacy Notice carefully prior to my signing this Consent.
2. The Practice reserves the right to change its privacy practices that are described in its Privacy Notice, in accordance with applicable law.
3. The Practice may use and/or disclose my PHI (which includes information about my health or condition and the treatment provided to me) in order for the Practice to treat me and obtain payment for that treatment, and as necessary for the Practice to conduct its specific health care operations.
4. I understand that I have a right to request that the Practice restrict how my PHI is used and/or disclosed to carry out treatment, payment and/or health care operations. However, the Practice is not required to agree to any restrictions that I have requested. If the Practice agrees to a requested restriction, then the restriction is binding on the Practice.
Protected Health Information and Account Information may be released to:
5. I understand that this Consent is valid and will remain in effect until I revoke it. I further understand that I have the right to revoke this Consent, in writing, at any time for all future transactions, with the understanding that any such revocation shall not apply to the extent that the Practice has already taken action in reliance on this consent.
6. I understand that if I revoke this consent at any time, the Practice has the right to refuse to treat me.
7. I understand that if I do not sign this Consent evidencing my consent to the uses and disclosures described to me above and contained in the Privacy Notice, then the Practice will not treat me.
8. I understand that my name will be visible on a sign in sheet to other patients, and that this office is an open treatment facility.
If at any time I provide an email or text address at which I may be contacted, I consent to receiving appointment reminders and other healthcare communications/information at that email or text address from the Practice.
Enter Patient Initials: I consent to receive text messages from the practice at my cell phone and any number forwarded or transferred to that number or emails to receive communication as stated above. I understand that this request to receive emails and text messages will apply to all future appointment reminders/feedback/health information unless I request a change in writing (revocation available upon request).
I have read and understand the foregoing notice, and all of my questions have been answered to my full satisfaction in a way that I can understand.
Please sign below:*