Please read the following for MILLWRIGHT LOCAL #443 and then confirm that you understand and agree to what you are applying for
MILLWRIGHT LOCAL #443 IS A STATE WIDE LOCAL
- This means if accepted into the apprenticeship program you will be required to work anywhere in our jurisdiction.
- You do not have the right to pick your job or refuse work as an apprentice.
- We do not guarantee full time employment! We are all at will employees.
- We are required to work in all types of weather conditions, both outside and inside. We work in a wide variety of industries throughout the state.
- The apprenticeship has a zero substance abuse policy.
- You do not get paid to come to classes, but you do not pay for the classes.
Any questions please call 1-304-422-7637.
You must register with your local WVWorkForce Office and take the Test of Adult Basic Education (TABE). You will have to meet the minimum requirement for the Millwrights to be eligible for the interview process. Your next step will be a personal interview by the Joint Apprentice Committee.
West Millwright Local 443 JATC will not discriminate against applicants or apprentices based on RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, SEX (INCLUDING PREGANCY AND GENDER IDENTITY), SEXUAL OREINTATION, GENETIC INFORMATION, OR BECAUSE THEY ARE AN INDIVIDUAL WITH A DISIBILTY OR A PERSON 40 YEARS OLD OR OLDER.
The information set forth in this application is true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Once you submit this application, submit required documents, obtain qualifying TABE score, you will be notified of when, where, and what to bring to your interview.