When your registration and payment are submitted, you’ll receive a payment confirmation email. Within one business day, you’ll get a separate email from the Bethesda Workshops team with further information and instructions about the workshop paperwork.
The Healing for Women workshop is for women who personally struggle with pornography or some other form of sex or love addiction. You're registering for the ONLINE workshop.
Your answers to any of the following questions don’t automatically disqualify you from attending a workshop. If you mark "yes" to any question(s), Bethesda Workshops will contact you to be sure our workshop is the best fit. If we determine it isn’t, we’ll refund your deposit. If you have any "yes" answers, please wait to make travel arrangements until you speak with our Clinical Specialist.
Please let us know if you've been diagnosed with or experienced any of the following:
Bethesda Workshops communicates with participants extensively by email, including all the workshop paperwork for you to complete and numerous updates and details about your workshop. Be sure the email you entered is one you check regularly. Please read and accept the following information about email communication by typing your initials in each indicated place.
Requirements for ONLINE Workshop
- Stable internet connection
- Desktop or laptop with video capability (participating by phone not allowed; using iPad or tablet discouraged)
- Ability to use technology to participate in online format
- Private space with closed door
- Ability to participate from 9 am-5 pm Central time without distraction as detailed in section about Bethesda Bubble
- Not responsible for childcare, work, or any other activities during workshop hours, including at lunch
- No phone or other devices in workshop space
- No phone calls, texts, TV, online activity, work, or responsibilities during breaks and lunch
- Arrangement with spouse/partner to maintain boundaries that ensure your focus during workshop. Bethesda Workshops will communicate with that person to explain these boundaries.
- No alcohol or drugs not properly prescribed for you during entirety of workshop, including overnight
- None or very limited work or other responsibilities during evenings. May have overnight assignments.
Parameters About Participation
- If you miss a session, you will be terminated from the workshop without refund and still be responsible for paying your balance
- If you don’t complete an assignment, you will be terminated from the workshop without refund and still be responsible for paying your balance
- If you are interrupted during a session, you will be terminated from the workshop without refund and still be responsible for paying your balance
Non-refundable Deposit. The deposit is the minimum amount that can be paid and is required to secure a spot in the workshop. By typing my initials, I understand that the deposit is non-refundable and cannot be counted as a donation for tax purposes. If I cannot attend the workshop, I understand that my deposit may be transferred to one of the next two scheduled workshops (a change fee may apply). If Bethesda Workshops determines that I am not an appropriate candidate for the workshop setting, my deposit will be refunded.: